Felt Sensory Balls (Blue Turquoise Galaxy) - Set of 2
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Gift Idea
- Free AU shipping
- Ships worldwide
Finding the ideal educational toys for your little ones can seem difficult, in so many cases – and this is something we understand better than most. With this in mind, we have made it our goal to create our stunning, handmade collection of felt sensory eco kids’ balls – the ideal way to captivate the imagination of young minds without any of the mess or potential breaks.
Each of our educational felt sensory balls is made with the softest New Zealand wool to intrigue your little one’s mind and encourage them to develop motor skills to control the balls. Meanwhile, the galaxy-inspired colour scheme for these particular felt sensory balls helps keep your child’s focus for as long as possible and inspires them to develop a love of learning about the planets around us as they grow a little older.
Felt sensory balls will make the ideal eco-friendly gift for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life.
- Free AU shipping
- Contains two sensory balls, with diameters of 8 cm and 10 cm
- Handmade from 100% pure New Zealand wool to the core - no filler
- Perfect for sensory play
- Develops gross motor skills
- Completely plastic-free, chemical-free, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin, babies and kids.
- Eco-friendly, sustainably produced and entirely biodegradable at the end of life
- Machine washable
Material: 100% New Zealand wool, hand-dyed with azo-free and lead-free natural dyes
Manufacturing: Handmade in Nepal
Diameter: 8 cm and 10 cm
Please be aware that colours may vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
- Recommended age from 18 months
- Supervised play at all times
This item is available for wholesale. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for further details.
1% of all proceeds are donated to environmental initiatives via our commitment to 1% for the Planet.
©Eco Dog & Cat 2022